Are you ready to stop just managing symptoms and start working towards healing?
How many times have you been told by doctors that you will just have to learn to live with it?
-That there is no cure?
-That they don’t know what’s going on so they can’t do anything for you?
-That you can take medication to manage your symptoms, but it will never go away?
Healing is possible. Relief is possible. It’s time to stop suffering. You have options.
The combination of herbal medicine, holistic nutrition and acknowledging the connection between mind and body can allow people to heal in ways they have been told are impossible. Please don’t think you have to keep suffering. We can work together to ease your symptoms while at the same time resolving the roots of your imbalance.
My typical clients:
- have a *chronic condition they have been struggling with for a while or,
- have been told that there is no possibility for healing, only symptom management or,
- western medicine has not been able to diagnose them or figure out the root of their imbalance and discomfort
- are willing to make nutritional and lifestyle changes
- believe in the interconnectedness of mind, heart and body
- are willing to dig deep and do the hard work of healing
*What do you mean chronic condition?
When I say chronic condition, I am referring to anything not functioning as it should within body, mind or spirit over a period of time, generally anything longer than a month, or that keeps recurring.
For example: headaches, pain, low energy, eczema, high blood pressure or cholesterol, diabetes, anxiety, depression, digestive discomfort & difficulties, IBS, constipation, menstrual problems, prostate issues, cancer, autoimmune disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome, gum disease, hypo/hyper thyroid, breathing problems, indigestion, memory & mental clarity issues, unresolved trauma, PTSD, uterine cysts or fibroids, joint pain, nerve pain, allergies, etc. etc.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a 15 minute free phone call to talk about how we can work together to find you relief and healing.